Thursday, April 28, 2011

Creating a Blog...

Okay, so I am very new at "blogging". I look to all of my fabulous friends who are mothers that also have husbands, careers, volunteer work, church ministries, and etc. They have busy lives to manage, and they keep these amazing blogs. I enjoy reading about their lives and watching their growing families. So, here is my attempt to be as creative and multitasking as those ladies!

Naming my blog has been so hard for me! I looked to Ty for advice and his idea was, "Tonya's Coke Habit". I told him I wanted a family oriented blog, not a blog for drug addicts, haha! So, "Fabulous Life of the Coke's" will have to work for now, but I am still open for suggestions!

I am so excited to start this new journey of blogging. I hope you enjoy reading about our lives and crazy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment